Introduction to Direct Interactions
Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions builds teams of representatives that work from home. Clients rely on Direct Interactions to manage the quality and productivity of virtual workers distributed throughout the United States. We are responsible in our business practices and provide home-based work opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities and military families. After eleven years in business Direct Interactions has been recognized by the Mayor of Seattle and the Governor’s Committee on Disability Employment for excellence in hiring people with disabilities. We’ve been named Employer of the Year twice by Neurological Vocational Services of Harborview Medical Center, 2015 Supporter of the Year by AtWork! in Bellevue, and 2013 Partner of the Year by PROVAIL.
About the Position
This is an outbound, business to business position calling mortgage lenders not borrowers . Simply get the person on the phone, find out if they're interested in learning more, and set up a follow up call using our Google calendar. We don't have to sell anything or close people on anything except taking five or ten minutes on the phone with our contact.
· Outbound calls
· Deliver a prepared sales script confirming their interest in the product
· Maintain customer database
· Quickly and accurately obtain predetermined information from consumer
· Complete assigned tasks from supervisors and others
· Additional duties not listed
· Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
· Legally Able to work in the United States
· High school diploma or GED required
· Minimum of two years’ experience working in a virtual, work at home call center required
· Laptop or Desktop Computer running Windows Operating System Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10. Chromebook, Microsoft Surface,Tablet/ipads, Vista ,Mac’s are not compatible with our clients’ software. Due to the discontinuation of Windows XP Support and updates by Microsoft Windows XP is no longer supported by our client’s software.
· Internet Explorer 7 or greater required with Mozilla Firefox as needed.
· DSL or Cable internet (Wireless and Satellite are not compatible with our software)
· Corded landline telephone (no cordless telephones or cell phones permitted) with Corded Telephone headset on landline phone
· USB Headset
· Current antivirus and antispyware
· Installed, operational firewall
Summary of Essential Skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills including grammar and voice quality
· Ability to quickly establish rapport with customer
· Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions
· Treat all callers and coworkers in a professional manner at all times
· Documentation, data entry, organization and problem solving skills are desirable
· Ability to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and speed
· Computer literate and knowledgeable of e-mail and Microsoft Windows.
· Agents are responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting their own computers.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Function comfortably in a performance based call center where calls are monitored, recorded and assessed
Must be able to work at least 20 hours per week within business hours across U.S time zones Monday-Friday.
To be scheduled after offer is accepted.
$12 per hour.